Monday, February 2, 2015

Lately

Happy Monday lovelies! Have y'all recovered from your Super Bowl food coma?  I'm moving a little slow today but that's ok for a Monday right?

We visited my friend, Amber this morning for her Matilda Jane trunk show.  I just love this company so much.  Not only are their clothes beautiful, they are so comfy and well made.


This outfit was from last fall's collection, but this Spring is just as beautiful.  So colorful and so much attention to detail.


I love the versatility of their women's pieces too.  Not going to lie, 75% of the time you'll find me in their big ruffles or finns.

Hank is not much of a fan of shopping.  Or venturing out of the house when its below 30 degrees out so we went to Starbucks afterwards for a nice little reward. And I might be shamelessly stalking every store in town for the new A + O mugs.


He picked out his cake pop and said "Mommy, how I eat this?"  I told him he had to bite and he bit the whole thing off and replied "All gone."  I love that boy.

We had a very low key weekend as usual.  We cooked and I did a little reading.




What are y'all reading now?  I'll keep you posted on how this one turns out.

And speaking of cooking, its not Super Bowl weekend without some guacamole, right?


We always use The Pioneer Woman's recipe and its so so good.

Carsyn finally started ballet again last week and she absolutely loved it.


I'm so proud of my little tiny dancer!

And you can tell Hank is too!



Cheers to a great week ahead friends!




2 comments: