Monday, January 26, 2015

Lately

Thought it would be nice to do a little update of sorts of what our January has looked like.

Carsyn has been falling asleep on the sofa next to me most nights.  I know I need to get back to the norm with bedtime routines, but its pretty nice to have the snuggle buddy.


Hank got a much needed first haircut last week!


Look at my big boy!


Cupcake reward from Rosie!



We got our first decent snow and Carsyn and I ventured out to play and left the boys inside.  They're such wimps when it come to cold weather!



Hank does like to watch from inside though!



We had a little girl's night out with my bestie and friends for the Miranda Lambert concert.


I totally tried to pull of my look that night without the leggings, but Carsyn came in my room and said "Mom! You forgot your pants!"  Sooooooo leggings it was!


Y'all know I miss my Rosie something terrible, but she visits us a lot and I make sure to get the kids out of their pjs and have them waiting on her when she comes through the door.  They get so excited!





No comments:

Post a Comment