Sunday, May 19, 2013

Sunday Funday

Our Sundays usually involve a chaotic whirlwind morning of shoe matching, hair slicking, and paci finding before we run out the door to be five minute late for church. Again.

It doesn't help that Carsyn now requests her picture be taken on the porch every time we leave the house.



And no I can't trick her because she asks to see it as soon as I tell her I took one.

Church is a whole other adventure as Hank climbs up one side of me and down the other while gnawing like a beaver on every single item I fish out of my bag.

Luckily I've found the secret to keeping Carsyn semi-behaved is goldfish and her friend Kyria.




Aren't they the cutest?

Carsyn runs into church searching for Kyria and when she sees that pretty little red head her eyes light up.  I couldn't help but take a pic as they scrambled to pick up their fish after dropping them in the floor this morning.


But on Sunday afternoons we slow down.  We get back in our pjs and take long naps. We play barbies and put together puzzles and crawl and climb.



Hank says Happy Sunday friends!

I'm off to hope for sunshine and browse some magazines that have been collecting dust.










1 comment:

  1. Your Sundays sound so familiar!!! Ha! I am usually a hot mess by the time I walk into church. If I didnt have the 5-10 minute drive to pull myself together it would be a rough sight :)

    Hope you got to those magazines, friend!

    ReplyDelete