Friday, May 10, 2013

Long Days..


 The saying the days are long, but the years are short keeps floating around in my mind lately.



It just really hits home.


My baby boy is rapidly approaching his first birthday and 2 short months after that my baby girl will be three.

They each amaze me every day and show me the meaning of true, selfless love.


I lose my patience, I long for a few minutes of peace, but I also laugh sometimes til I cry.  I pick up the phone and call my mom or W and say guess what so and so just did!

Every day is long, but every day is a gift.


Carsyn loves music and dancing and twirls around the house constantly. Hank is usually crawling behind at a blink of your eye pace.  Their love for one another humbles me.  It surpasses anything I could imagine.  Carsyn is already looking out for Hank and Hank is just happier when his big sister is around.


The days are busy and spent changing diapers, cleaning spilled yogurt, humming lullabyes, coercing naps, and bartering toys.  They're exhausting.  They're never dull.  They're sometimes never-ending. But I know one day I'd trade a year for one of these days.







3 comments:

  1. Your babies are so sweet!!! May I ask where you found your daughters adorable pink and red out fit? So sweet! Thanks, and Happy Mother's Day this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet post. Makes me want to cry. Happy Mother's Day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE Carsyns bows and outfits, I fact I love your blog!
    Have a great day!
    Michele/
    Designer-littlemissmilliesboutique.storenvy.com

    ReplyDelete