Saturday, May 18, 2013

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday and good riddance to the longest. week. ever.

Here are my favorites of the week:

Warm weather and playing outside..



The roads are officially dangerous folks..Carsyn's learning to drive.  Be afraid.

I tried out 2 pinterest recipes this week...and they were both delicious!

Funfetti Dip 


Bourbon Crock Pot Chicken



I made 2 lbs of chicken and this was all that was left!
Seriously, go make these right now!

Finally broke out my Lilly buttercup shorts this week.  LOVE them.  I bet you can find them on sale somewhere right now.  I know you can find this zinnia sweater on sale.  Its super comfy and has a cute little bow in the back!  Side note: Be proud that I visited the local Lilly store this week and they were having an awesome sale and I didn't buy a thing.  It was hard, but their Summer releases are to die for.


I did pick up the Naked flushed palette though.  Isn't she lovely?  I'll let you know if its a must have.


Of course these 2 are always included in my favorite things..


Just tell me why Carsyn acts like a teenager and Hank looks like a toddler?!?







1 comment:

  1. I just love your kids! They both are too presh..That Bourbon Chicken looks delish! I so think I need to try it out :) Thanks for sharing sweet girl..

    ReplyDelete