Monday, October 11, 2010

Turn Me Loose, Set Me Free

Love that Merle Haggard song...

Carsyn was 3 weeks old as of yesterday and Momma was completely going stir crazy. As for being a SAHM the SAH part is not for me. I'm looking forward to dressing Carsyn up and going shopping(even if its just the grocery store), going for strolls at the lake, and visiting family. Luckily Shane's family came to visit on Sunday and I got outside and did a little fall decorating. Its so nice to have company..I start looking forward to weekends on Mondays.








We finally got our new doors installed and I'm really happy with the results!


Today, I loaded up the SUV with Carsyn's 400 lb stroller and went to my favorite running trail at the lake.....Yippeee! My Dr did not give me specific instructions as to when I could drive or exercise...I do not feel up to running yet, but baby girl and I did have a nice walk. It was a beautiful fall day here in KY and I think it did us both good to get out of the house.





Tomorrow is another adventure as we have a Dr appt. Hopefully they'll give me some advice as to how to get baby girl to sleep at night!! So far, she is totally nocturnal (and yes this might be my fault).

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful trees!! Our leaves do not get that colorful here in Dallas. In fact, it's still 85 degrees out!

    ReplyDelete