Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Hope everyone had a safe and wonderful Halloween!!

I figured I'd be real creative and post Halloween pictures of baby girl ;)





We had a great weekend! Saturday I finally got a manicure-thanks hubby! I also had a chance to make some Halloween mix.





Saturday evening we made the rounds and trick or treated at our families. I feel so blessed to be within easy driving distance of everyone- (boo big sis for living in Lex!) One of the best parts of the weekend was my grandmother getting to meet Carsyn. Unfortunately she just got released from the hospital and was reluctant to hold her, but I'm hoping to get a picture of them together real soon.






We ended the evening at my SIL's. They had a great Halloween party with lots of great food and decorations. They are really good hosts and I'm hoping she'll post some pics- of course she might have been too busy spoiling her niece!

3 comments:

  1. Love the pictures and the Halloween Mix was wonderful! I want the recipe. There was not a bite left by the end of the night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, what precious pictures of you and Carsyn. You look fabulous and she's adorable! Glad you had a great halloween. The chex mix looks amazing. I love that stuff.

    xo
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that color on your nails... what is it?

    ReplyDelete