Friday, October 15, 2010

Pajama Day

So after my rant that I was tired of sitting at the house things got busy and all I wanted to do was sit at the house. Tuesday was Carsyn's appt with the pediatrician..8 lbs 2 oz!!! Wednesday I went to work. Yesterday I declared girls pajama day. Its a good thing because Carsyn was extra fussy and momma found herself cuddling her all day long.. Finally this happened...




and I got to do a little online shopping..

JCrew post pregnancy outfit....golly I hope it fits




I know I'm probably "drinking the koolaid" but QVC really has me wanting an instyler..I finally brokedown and ordered it-I promise to do a post whether I like the results or not ;)



And finally a picture of baby girl all dressed up for her Dr appt..



Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

  1. She looks precious in her pjs and rosebud outfit!

    I'm interested to hear how the instyler works.

    ReplyDelete
  2. O my goodness my baby sleeps in the "touchdown" position too.. I will have to post a picture of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, your baby is so darn cute! I think your baby was predicting touch-downs for the weekend, she is so smart:) Go Cats! Hope you had a great weekend. I see in your profile that you like the Mousetrap. I love it! I lived off Tates Creek for a while after I graduated college and I frequently ate there...yum!

    Amy R.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been soo curious about that styler, I'm excited/nervous to see what you think. I may break down and get one too!

    Wearing It On My Sleeves

    ReplyDelete