Friday, June 25, 2010

New Best Friend

I am so excited to introduce you to my new best friend:


So this all started back in April when the hubby informed me of what he wanted for Father's Day...a pool vacuum. I promised when we put in the pool I would vacuum every day, but this year there's a belly in the way..and its been 90 degrees! So, Herbie (as we affectionately named it) was installed this week and we tried him out. I love him already and am actually feeling guilty because I love him more than Shane does. Now, if only I could find a robotic house cleaner, laundry folder, diaper changer, cook......

With temps in the 90s I plan to be in the pool all weekend...what's everyone elses plans?

2 comments:

  1. Haha, I love the way you say there's been a belly in the way. That's awesome that you now have Herbie!

    Have a great weekend.

    xo
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete