Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Weekend Recap

We started the weekend a little early this week.  Rosie came down Thursday to help me finish working on the kids playroom and we decided to reward everyone with a trip to the movies.


This is what it looks like when you go to the 10:00 show.


I kept laughing because I couldn't believe we had the theatre all to ourselves.

Carsyn really enjoyed the movie and Hank rally enjoyed his sprite and popcorn.  And going around reclining all the seats.


Side note. Apparently I convince myself that I'm really good at projects when in reality I'm not.  I have no patience.  I really wanted to paper the bookshelves in the kid's playroom and thought I could knock it out in a few hours. 

Truth is it took the help of Rosie and most of the day.

Here's a sneak peek.

As you can see from the mess below I'm still working on organization.

Saturday we had finally recovered and headed out to Keeneland to do a little derby tailgating.


I've been waiting a whole year to use these cute glasses Dana got us.


This girl was so proud of her ensemble.


They love picnics with Maddox and Emersyn.



And Frisbee tossing with daddy.







Ahhh! Spring in KY is the best!













No comments:

Post a Comment