Monday, May 11, 2015

Mother's Day Weekend

Happy Monday folks!

Hope y'all had a great weekend!  The weather here has been absolutely beautiful and we spent a lot of time outdoors this weekend.

Friday Carsyn said she felt like taking me to get a mani pedi for Mother's Day which was really code for her getting her nails done.

We donned our matching Lilly and headed out.  



Can I just insert a little flashback to my first Mother's Day as a momma right here?



Time flies mommas!! Enjoy those precious babies while you can!

Hank insists in laying in my lap the whole time.  Poor buddy.



Saturday we drove up to EKY.  I dropped the kiddos off to swim at my in laws and Shane went 4 wheeling with the boys so I could go to my friend Ricarda's makeup class.  We had so much fun.

We took Rosie out to dinner afterward.



Is my momma hot or what?!



MY MIL sent me this pic of Hank….he loves the pool so much.





We made it to church Sunday and met up with these beauties.







After church we went back to my in laws and swam a while. Lucky for me my MIL grabbed her phone early that morning and said I want pictures!! Its such a struggle with 2 little ones. 






I took a photography class a month ago and still haven't been using my big camera like I wish..sigh.


1 comment:

  1. I love all of your Lilly but I especially love Carsyn's persuasive comment to go to the nail salon. ;)

    ReplyDelete