Tuesday, March 24, 2015

cats cats cats














If you live in the state of Kentucky right now there's probably one thing your wondering.. Will the cats bring home the NCAA championship.

If you don't you probably either A) don't know what I'm talking about or B) wish all of us members of the #BBN (that's big blue nation for those that don't know) would shut up talking about it.

My mom is probably the cats number 2 fan.
My father in law is probably number 1.
I'd say I'm somewhere in between.

So its a no brainer if I'm offered up the chance to go watch the SEC tourney I'm going to say yes.

The hubby and I ventured down to Nashville and watched the Cats bring home the SEC tournament championship.


We caught up with old and new friends.




Dined on some fine cuisine.



Killed time walking the streets and watching the boring games.





And even got dressed up for a few nights out and karaoke.


The kids were in good hands at Camp Rosie and at Granny and Papaw's house and before we left we went to Build A Bear for the babes to get some Willie Cauley Stein bears.



Let's Go Cats!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment