Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Haunted Happenings...via Insta









My sister and I were chatting the other day about how busy this time of year is. Picking out Halloween costumes, having haunted sleepovers, costume parties, doing spooky pinterest projects.  Did I mention pumpkin painting parties and trips to the pumpkin patch?  Maybe I'll get to recapping those next week? 

For now my computer at home is having a moment and a few Insta pics may have to do.


Carsyn watched Hocus Pocus almost nightly and has been asking to make potions for weeks.  I finally found a bubbly recipe on Pinterest and tried it out. 




Clearly, Hank is annoyed its interrupting his cookie eating but Carsyn loved it.




I found themed wine bottles and shot glasses to make it seem more authentic.  You can find the recipe here.



Here's a list of what you'll need.



We had mummy dogs and witches brew for dinner one night and the kids thought they were pretty cute too.
My sweet friend, Ricarda hosted a Halloween party at her house and we all dressed up from Teen Beach Movie. (on the rare occasion we aren't watching Hocus Pocus we're still going Surf Surf Crazy).

My little surfer dude.

And, a while back we had a spooky sleepover with Kyria. 


Are they not the most precious little skeletons you've seen?  Of course this was at 3 in the morning when they finally crashed ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment