Saturday, August 24, 2013

Five On Friday


I am sitting here at the computer on a late Friday night, collecting my thoughts and linking up with Darci for 5 On Friday- no surprise there!

1.)  Maddox is Five





 I cannot believe my sweet nephew is 5.  We celebrated his birthday at mom and dad's last weekend and had so much fun.  My sis did an amazing job decorating with the fish theme.








2.)  Nike Free



I've seen several running friends on Insta post how much they love these shoes and I couldn't agree more.  I'm super picky when it comes to shoes and these are perfect.  I've switched between the Asics Gel Nimbus (too heavy & cushioned- better suited for walking) and the New Balance Minimus (not enough cushioning) and these reign supreme.

3.)  Lunch Dates




My friend Ricarda and I took our babes on a lunch date Wednesday and it was too much fun.  We plan to make it happen more often and hopefully next time with Kyria in tow.  The kids were as well behaved as kids can be and I think we rocked it.  Ricarda is the only momma I know who juggles a babe on one hip with 4 inch heels and never misses a beat.  Did I mention her lipstick never fades either?


4.) Germs

Mom and I went shopping this week and turned the kids loose for probably an hour in one of those horrendous mall playgrounds..You know, the ones you swear are full of kids with way too much energy and snotty noses?  Yeah, I'm totally mom of the year.  I passed it up for 2 1/2 years with Carsyn, but I"m living dangerously these days!! Do y'all just give in too?

5.)  Fall Clothes



Forget women's fall clothes...the kids clothes this fall are to die for.

Does this come in my size?

No comments:

Post a Comment