Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Oh hey, it's me...

I kind of thought the old blog would get a bit more attention when Hank arrived because I'd be staying home more and working less... Bahaha. Are you laughing with me? Seriously, most days I'm lucky to shower let along turn on a computer. Speaking of computers, the notebook is still dead. I need to catchup on some things like Hank's 1 month pictures and Maddox's 4th birthday so if someone could send me an iMac or even an HP for my birthday that'd be great!! :)


The kiddos are keeping me super busy but thank goodness there's this cool little circle of moms with 2 under 2 that I "met on the Internet". They help keep me sane. I read their blogs and laugh or send them frantic text messages when I'm locked in the laundry room like Charlottte from SATC hiding from my children. I kid! Actually having 2 little munchkins is like an adventure every day! The good days are so much fun! And watching your eldest love on the youngest will likely result in your heart bursting into a million pieces. The bad days when both are crying and screaming are so difficult, but luckily few and far between. I'm reminding myself that Carsyn grew so fast. Pretty soon I'll be planning Hank's second birthday party and those 3 am feedings and diaper changes will be fondly missed.


I actually enjoy days I go into work. Rosie is there to help with the kids and it's nice to sit in front of a computer in silence. It's really nice to get out of the house too. Speaking of getting out of the house, Rosie's here today and this momma is taking full advantage and getting a long overdue mani/pedi..

2 comments:

  1. I need Rosie in my life, please and thanks! And I love the texts from you so keep them coming. :)

    ReplyDelete