Friday, May 28, 2010

Long Weekend

I love Memorial weekend-the official kickoff to summer! Usually we go to the lake for the whole weekend, but this year I have some work to do to get the pool ready. My plan is to work hard on Saturday and relax on Sunday and Monday-we'll see how that goes. I am excited to see my sister-in-law, Kristi(www.kentucky-girl.blogspot.com) and her husband who are returning from Turks and Caicos today.



I can't wait to hear all about their trip. She hates to fly as badly as I so I hope their flight went smoothly. I'm sure they got some rest and relaxation-and hopefully lots of pictures!

I just finished The Last Song, which Kristi got me for mother's day. I thoroughly enjoyed it and would recommend it to any woman out there. It centers around teenage love, but also addresses other issues which one can relate to no matter their age. I can't wait to see the movie.



What's your Memorial weekend plans?

3 comments:

  1. I love Memorial day weekend too! I'm hoping to spend some time at the beach and going to see SATC2 with girl friends! Enjoy your long weekend and I hope you make it to the lake. :)

    xo
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. We loved seeing you at the lake this weekend. I know it was probably too hot for you, but we were so thankful you came. Robby is still disappointed because he forgot to rub your belly. Please don't think he's crazy! He wants to feel her kick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great blog. Thank you for letting me visit.
    Susan
    http://amazingcouponanddiscountdeals.blogspot.com
    http://joininandgogreen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete