Wednesday, July 9, 2014

The Fourth and a Few Faves

Hey hey! Hope y'all had a fantastic holiday weekend.  We spent it recovering from the everlasting strep throat curse.

And basking in the sunny near perfect temps.



This could also be called the weekend Hank's red locks turned golden.  Sads.  And I think his curls are getting straighter too.  Little fella is growing up.



I paired my Lilly shorts with the dusk tank for my OOTD and I think its my new favorite.  You can dress it up or down.  It can be found here.  Or you can go visit my girl Rebecca at the Peppermint Palm.  Or call the sweet girls at The Pink Pelican.

And if anyone is searching for me a birthday present I'll take it in the Magenta Bazaar print.


Speaking of favorites, Rosie hooked me up with two of my latest obsessions.  The Gigi Uber Clutch and an Alex and Ani daughter bracelet.  I've seen so many bloggers carrying the Gigi bags and they look so pulled together.  I was pleasantly surprised by the roominess of this clutch.  And it can still be tucked in my Neverfull for trips.  I went with white because its so classic but all of the colors are gorgeous.  If you're in Lexington Monkees has a great selection!


So, how was your Fourth?  What are your latest obsessions?

1 comment:

  1. I just love how sweet they are with each other... Its too adorable!

    ReplyDelete