Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Carsyn's First Recital



 My sweet ballerina had her first dance recital Friday night and then performed again Saturday morning.

I swear I was more nervous than her.



If y'all know anything about dance you know its a pretty big production- The stage, the lights, the makeup!

I learned a lot these past few days.

I learned I'd eventually become ok with putting my daughter in bright red lipstick.



I learned that a little group of 3 and 4 year olds can steal your heart and captivate an audience on stage.




**I was so proud of this little girl.  She had been telling me for weeks she didn't want to practice, she knew the whole routine. I had given up on making her practice because I felt like I was sucking the fun out of it for her.  I really just prayed she didn't get stage fright. 

Little ballerina performed the routine better than I could have and came off the stage all smiles!


 I learned flowers and candy make the performance even better!



 And that daddy's are suckers for little ballerinas too.



 I learned that ballet instructors are special, special people.


 I learned that our family is the most supportive family and Carsyn is the luckiest little girl in the world to have their love and support.





Carsyn Presley, I am so proud of you sweetheart.  May you dance always!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad she did so good.. She looked like a little doll in her little outfit :) I am sure she also loved getting spoiled with flowers & such but then again don't all of us girls?

    ReplyDelete