Friday, February 21, 2014

Five

Happy weekend friends! I'm linking up with Darci and others for Five on Friday.  On an actual Friday too!



ONE


I never get tired of Ballet Wednesday..and neither does this little ballerina.  I mean who wouldn't jump at a chance of getting to wear a tutu once a week?

TWO



Call me old fashioned.  Or maybe I'm a sucker for a love story.  Or maybe its just the coal mining town setting. But I'm captivated by the When Calls the Heart series on the Hallmark Channel.

THREE



Yep, I'd be just as shocked as you were if I found out I won the gold medal, Adelina.  Shame on you Russia.

FOUR




The newest Persnickety release came out today and I'm dying.  I really need to pick up a second job.  Or ask dad for a raise. Ha! That last sentence even made me lol.

FIVE





I've developed quite an obsession with Olivia Pope and her handbag collection.  Perhaps I should forget spending my money on kid's clothes and save my pennies for this number.

Happy Happy Friday friends..Hope you're enjoying some sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment