Friday, November 22, 2013

Five on Friday!

I don't care if Monday's blue
Tuesday's grey and Wednesday too
Thursday I don't care about you
Its Friday I'm in love..

thank you to the Cure for those awesome lyrics I sing to myself every Friday

Really. I love you Friday. Fridays hold so much promise, don't you think?

The promise of a weekend.. Pizza on Friday night..

Lazy Saturday mornings with unlimited trips to the trusty Keurig and cartoons with snuggles..

Saturday sofa lounging watching football and eating junk food..

The promise of making it to church on time Sunday morning followed by a Sunday afternoon nap.

Ok. I digress. I'm linking up for Five on Friday with these fun girls.

one.



These Hunter boots. Swoon.  This gorgeous Momma was rocking them last night and convinced me I needed them stat.  Who wants to hunt them down for me?

two



Miss Priss.  Seriously, do not let the innocent face fool you. She has been hell on heels all week long.  Cuing her inner Pistol Annie or whatever.  Super dramatic..."I need my Cinderella dress on RIGHT NOW." "I don't want socks.  I HATE socks."  Good thing she's adorable and asks to hug it out minutes after her tantrums.

three



Are you tired of me blowing up your Insta with food pics?  Someone said I was on a cooking kick lately and I laughed.  W cooks Mondays and Tuesdays usually.  I cook Wednesdays and Thursdays and try to fix a nice meal we can all sit at the table and eat.  Last night's was a clear winner.  Recipes found below.

Smashed Potatoes

Broccoli Casserole

Ritz Cracker Chicken

four



Still searching for that perfect holiday gift for the special lady in your life?  Got a hearty budget?  Hook her up with this LV bag.  My girl, Shasta modeled the pink version this week if you need more proof.

five


I've got my winter essentials lined up on my vanity.  I have been loving the Josie Maran Argan Oil for a while now.  I promise its a great addition to your skincare ritual.  Every winter I get out the La Mer too.  My super dry skin needs it desperately.  My Holiday budget does not like it one bit.  Anyone have a great alternative?

Happy Happy Friday friends!!

1 comment:

  1. I've been using the Rodan + Fields Redefine and can already tell that my skin is less dry than it normally is this time of year. Haven't ever tried La Mer though. :) I'm swooning some rain boots right now too......2 pairs of them isn't quite enough.

    ReplyDelete