Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Funfetti!



I don't know what Carsyn loves more eating cookies or making cookies but the girl loves to bake!  In fact I learned a month or so ago all I had to do was tell her we'd make cookies when she woke up from her nap and she'd go straight to sleep.  So, we've been having cookie baking parties fairly often!

When Meredith blogged about a cookie baking linkup I knew I'd join in.  Heck, we might even try a  homemade recipe next time.  This time we opted for the Funfetti "box job."  Sprinkles are Carsyn's passion in life.


Carsyn has 2 favorite parts of baking- stirring & taste testing.  However, frosting and sprinkling are becoming very close runners up :)




 I'm in awe of her patience...her precision is of course a little lacking.



I always feel bad doing an activity with one kid and leaving the other out so once everything was tidied up we made room for Hank to sit on the counter and observe..he even got to kiss the cook :)



So, what are you waiting for?  Get in the kitchen and start baking...then head over to The Tichenor family and link up. 





1 comment:

  1. Awe I love the little kiss photo of them! & I am glad she likes baking cookies yay! Such a fun activity for mamma & toddler :)

    ReplyDelete