Thursday, June 14, 2012

Fluff for Friday

Mom has been splurging and picking me up some Laura Mercier bath products when she's around a Nordstrom. Can you say spoiled? Seriously, these are the most divine fragrances ever.




I took a much needed day off work and stayed at home on Wednesday. When I had Carsyn I scaled back to going into work 2-3 days a week and gradually that increased back to 4-5. Now when I have a day off its loaded with Dr Appts and errands so it was nice to have a day at home. Mom and my aunt Judy came and stained my outdoor furniture and Carsyn and I splashed in the pool. She went from her pjs to a bikini back to pjs. I really enjoy days with nowhere to go.




I also grilled my favorite chicken for dinner. Do y'all love jerk chicken? We do!




I'm amidst reading James Patterson's Guilty Wives and its really good. I love a good page turner though I'm not always fond of his endings- I'm a sucker for a happy ending.


Did you catch the premiere of Dallas? I love me some JR Ewing! I really enjoyed the episode and think the show will last a while. I'm not sure I would have loved it without the original cast members though.


I was ridiculously excited about the new Erin Condren Life Planner which went on sale Wednesday. Mine is looking a little worn.




I can't wait to see all of the new features- I love being organized!


It's another hot one today and I'm heading to mom and dads to spend the day with Maddox and my sister frolicking in the pool.




Whoa momma!!

No comments:

Post a Comment