Wednesday, January 25, 2012

oh Little Debbie!



any Southern Culture on the Skids fans?? yeah....thought not.

Anyway.

A week or so ago in attempt to do a little housework I let Carsyn do as she pleased. One of her favorite things to do is take everything out of the diaper bag. No harm, right? Well, I might have forgotten 1/2 of a zebra cake twin pack was thrown in. (I must add this is normally not the case- I rarely miss a chance to devour a little Debbie cake, be it a fudge round, oatmeal creme pie, honey bun, etc. The zebra cake? A gift. Not my first choice) Carsyn, however, does not discriminate and promptly went to town on said zebra cake. My first thought..OH NO....my second thought..GRAB THE CAMERA..





all I want is just one more oatmeal pie....

9 comments:

  1. I was obsessed with Zebra cakes when I was little - so gross! My mom never bought them but my best friend's mom did. Carsyn is too cute - of course she found the good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look how long her hair is!! So precious@

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so stinkin' cute! She is such a funny girl. I love that she found the good stuff. Smart cookie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!!! She's a girl after my own heart with her sweet tooth. I can't get over how long her hair has gotten.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's my girl! Agreed...oatmeal cream pies are the BEST!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww who can blame her, zebra cakes are the best!!

    By the way, tag you're it! http://paolucci2007.blogspot.com/2012/01/tag-youre-it.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAHA that's totally both of my kids! They would eat candy all day everyday... who wouldnt right?!

    newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad someone else shares my love of Little Debbie cakes! I love Zebra cakes! And I am one of few people who likes the Raisin Cream Pie ones!

    ReplyDelete