Thursday, December 15, 2011

Thanksgiving

Yes, I'm aware that was nearly one month ago, but we had such a good Thanksgiving I still remember it pretty vividly!



Carsyn would not keep her pilgrim hat on! She had so much fun playing with all of her cousins and seriously ate 5 lbs of turkey. She might look like daddy but that girl can put away turkey like momma ;)

 




 



Do y'all know how hard it is to get a good picture of four kids?? Completely impossible-Carsyn's bow would fall down then Ella would look away to put it back then Maddox would die laughing then poor Alex would ask if we were finished. I swear we took 100 pictures and these were the best I got.

 

2 comments:

  1. Better late than never right? ;)
    Love the pilgrim hat and her cute little outfit. Glad you guys had a good Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I figured since you were a little late posting your Thanksgiving recap, it's okay that I'm a little late commenting on it, right? :) Looks like you guys had a great time. Hope your Christmas was just as wonderful!

    ReplyDelete