Monday, November 7, 2011

Carsyn's UK Tailgate Party- Part II

 


We were so happy with the amount of guests we had-so many family and friends were able to make it and kids were running around everywhere.

 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 



This party was bascially a brainstorm of myself, my sister, my SIL, my mom, and my MIL- They are such creative women and Carsyn is so blessed to call them family. Of course my hubby and their hubby's contributed also ;)
Thanks y'all!

Sources:

Birthday banners, Water bottle labels, football cutouts,and favor boxes: 5M Creations (Melissa was amazing to work with-if you are planning a party and need any decor at all contact her- I promise you will not regret it)

Plastic Drink Bottles, Straws & Chalkboard Stands: Pink Lemonade Shop

Football Pinata: Shindigz (I honestly thought this would be a waste but it was the hit of the party!)

UK face paint and blue beaded necklaces: College Football Store

Popcorn Boxes, Football necklaces & Mini Footballs: Oriental Trading Co

Bouncy Houses: M & M Inflatables

Catering: Holly Hills Mall Restaurant, The Mousetrap, also friends and family

Carsyn's Cake: Pattycakes Lexington, KY

Cake Pops: The Blu Sash

4 comments:

  1. Love how everyone at the party was in UK gear. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh could this be ANY cuter? You really had everything planned to a T!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I just tell you- that I LOVE EVERYTHING! haha
    I love your dress! I love your little gal's dress!
    I love the theme, the decor, ALL OF IT!
    It's just too cute!
    I may also be a little swayed because I graduated from UK, as well as met my husband there :)
    SOOO ADORABLE!!

    lovelovelove
    moo.

    (GO CATS!)

    http://themusingsoflilmoomoo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete