Monday, July 12, 2010

I got stripes!!

In a totally different sense than Johnny Cash...but I do enjoy that song! The hubby worked all weekend getting the stripes painted and I went to the local baby store to register for some clothes for baby girl. I think the stripes turned out pretty well.




Now, on to the next project of getting the floors down- hopefully that will be happening soon and then the furniture will start arriving. Maybe then I can BREATHE..lol

Couldn't resist adding a pic of one of my favorite new brands...

nope that's not Robert Rodriguez, Lilly Pulitzer, Diane Von Furstenburg, or J Crew...its Haute Baby and I find myself wanting everything they have...I'm sure I'll be discovering more...

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the finished room!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is beyond precious! And I looooove wall stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the cutest little outfit ever! How nice that your husband is painting the room. I can't wait to see the finished product! It's going to look fabulous!

    xo
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete