Sunday, February 27, 2011

Date Night

Saturday night my mom was kind enough to babysit Carsyn so the hubby and I could have a date night. We saw Just Go With It with Jennifer Anniston- I LOVE her. I thought the movie was super cute definitely worth watching. We also had dinner at The Outback and watched the cats play.




-

I snapped this pic while the hubby was engrossed in the game (isn't he cute?).
We have not had many date nights since Carsyn came along so I enjoyed the opportunity to get dressed up.



Today I took advantage of Carsyn's naps and played around with Polyvore. Do you like this site? I figured I would show you my date night outfit since I was having a bad hair day and didn't get a pic. I don't know what's up with my hair lately, but I am needing a change. Any suggestions??

3 comments:

  1. Cute outfit, glad you had fun! My hair went nuts after I had the boys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know much about Polyvore, but I am dabbling with Pinterest. Haven't figured it out yet...LOL. It sounds like the same kind of concept, though.

    love the outfit...and the pic of Shane!
    Hope you 2 had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG. I love your blog. My name's Anna, I'm a stylist and visual merchandiser in LA. Born and raised in Alabama. I just started my own Fashion site. Check it out for multiple post a day on all things fashion. I'm following, I hope you'll follow back.
    Thanks love. xoxo.

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete