* Reality TV is becoming all I watch. I'm addicted to The Voice. And of course all of the Real Housewives series. OC has been sort of a snooze fest this season but Jersey never fails to entertain. Does anyone else think something is a little off with Melissa? I'm excited for America's Got Talent!
* Arnold Schwarzenegger is so lame. I seriously wanted to throw up after catching a glimpse of him in Kindergarten Cop recently. Ok, I was watching... It was kind of a cute movie.
* Memorial Weekend used to mean carefree time at the lake. This year it involved lots of pressure washing, some naps, baby's first dip in the pool, and purchasing an SUV big enough to haul a pack n play, exersaucer, and basically the whole house in.
* My email and facebook accounts were both recently hacked. I don't know what upsets me more, the fact they were hacked, or the fact msn nor facebook has made any attempt to resolve the issue.
* For those who were wondering-I did not recently take a surprise trip to the United Kingdom and get mugged leaving me to only communicate via facebook and email-see above. And if you were concerned about me, thanks.
* Why do I think I'll magically be tanned and skinny by the time vacation rolls around every year? I am a fair skinned 31 year old woman. It is what it is.
* Carsyn is still toothless.. Dear tooth fairy Gods, I'm ready for the tooth. Especially if this means an end to my drooling, moaning, sporadic napping, skinny, not so hungry child.
* My Keurig is officially broke. Ironically my Cuisinart is out of commission also.. Momma not happy. If anyone knows how to de-mold the Cuisinart or make the Keurig stop flashing Not Ready please let me know!!
* I do 1800 loads of laundry a day.. Am I the only one?
* I'm way too excited about the custom Starbucks cold cup I just purchased. Is it crazy to be happy about writing your name and beverage of choice in pink?
What's on your mind?
Life Lately - late March Edition
1 day ago