Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Day 9-Things I Love & Wednesdays are for Weddings!

Do you love weddings? If so you should definitely be checking out Kentucky Girl. She started wedding Wednesday and I joined in because frankly there's only so much blogging about Carsyn I can do ;)

Today's theme is back in black-(I'm thinking perhaps my BIL might have influenced that??) I was trying to remember one bride which had a beautiful wedding gown with a black sash and after searching I discovered it was Pink.



Love, love, love that dress!! Monique Lhuillier..swoon

In keeping with things I love I'd have to say cake is a definite love in my life. What is better than wedding cake? After googling black wedding cakes I found several I actually like, wonder how they tasted?





One of the best wedding cakes I ever tasted was Shane's friend's wedding in Nashville. It was kind of heavy with a hint of lemon in the cake and a cream cheese icing....what was the best cake you've ever eaten?

2 comments:

  1. Our wedding cake was my favorite- strawberry and lemon layers with buttercream icing...and we get to eat the top tier in just a few months! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Pink's Dress. I am not sure I had ever seen a picture of her wedding.

    ReplyDelete