well actually award, but don't you just love that line from A Christmas Story? Seriously, one of my favorite movies ever. I watch it again and again, just ask the hubs. Anyway, I digress..
Sweet, sweet Laura gave me this little blogger award:
The Rules of accepting the Versatile Blogger Award are:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Pass this award along to up to 15 recently discovered blogs
Thanks to Laura, who resides in Tennessee and is the mommy to adorable Grayson who happens to share a birthday with Carsyn Presley!
1) I have a fear of abandonment. Its bad. I was left at Magic Mart as a child and I had flashes of never seeing my family again. (That might be over-dramatized) A few years ago the hubby borrowed my iphone and went to the potty while we were tailgating with friends. I became worried and went to search for him after he never returned. I couldn't find him nor could I remember where we parked our car. He thought it was hilarious and it was a tossup whether to kill him or sigh with relief when he found me.
2) I talk to my madre every day..multiple times. And my sister..multiple times.
3) I really need to go to the dentist. The last time I went I was pregnant. I don't even dread it that bad..I just cannot remember to make the appointment.
4) I look JUST LIKE my dad. I mean honestly, my party trick is putting on a cap and impersonating him...well that and planking..
5) I live to run, not run to live. I actually enjoy the sweating, lungs on fire, weak knees feeling. I just wish I was better at it or could do it more often.
6) I love winter. Most people dream of beach houses..I dream of ski chalets. I'm still bummed I didn't win the HGTV dream home in Vermont.
7) I love organizing things. Things in my home will get so out of control messy that I'll be on the verge of losing my mind and then I'll decide to clean- no matter the time or place. This weekend it was the pantry. It looked like it belonged on an episode of hoarders. Nearly 4 garbage bags later we're good.