Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Goodbye 2010

2010 was a great year- The year our darling Carsyn was born, the year she turned our simple, boring lifestyle upside down, the year my MIL & FIL rebuilt their home- we grieved in their loss, but on December 31 we rang in the new year with hope restored in their beautiful new home.









The year my adorable baby nephew grew into a rambunctious toddler. The year my relationship with my sister and my SIL grew leaps and bounds as now these women are not only my best friends but ladies who I'm proud to say I'm related to. Ladies who show me what compassion and friendship really mean. Ladies who are wonderful people, wonderful daughters, wonderful wives.

The year I truly gained respect for my mother and came to appreciate all of the late nights, messy diapers, feeding and nurturing she surely endured the same as I have. The year I looked at my father in a whole new way. I am so appreciative of the sacrifices he makes so I can spend time at home with my child.

The year my husband and better half became the best father I know. I am hoping to be a better wife in 2011.

Speaking of 2011 I have thought a lot about my resolutions and hope to share them with you soon. I am so sorry I have not been commenting on all of your blogs-I have read all of them and have enjoyed reading your reflections of 2010 and your goals for 2011.

2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet post......you have made me cry. Hoping this year will be even better!

    ReplyDelete