Thursday, January 27, 2011

Thank heavens for

* Flannel PJs
* Weekends
* Big Sisters
* Dry Shampoo
* Sirius Radio
* Nap Time
* Concealer
* JCrew rewards cards
* Cheap Wine
* Hubbies that take the trash out
* Pants that come in tall
* Reality TV
* Uggs
* Birthday Cake
* Pacifiers
* Coca Cola
* Yoga Pants
* Summertime
* Pizza Delivery
* Hair Color (and wonderful hairdressers)
* Denim with a hint of spandex
* and last but most importantly....






Little Girls!!!

What would you add to the list?
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


6 comments:

  1. I guess I could add Jimmy Buffett, bikinis, and lime daiquiris.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so beautiful, I'll babysit anytime you need a little break!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list {sirius, dry shampoo, weekends!}, mine would include all of these but the big sis (don't gots one) and paci's (wished I needed one though)... and for good measure I'll add: leggings (in general), mt.dew, and chips and salsa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree and I would also add, Self serve frozen yogurt! When I go to California they are on every corner and its HEAVENLY.
    xo
    KATY

    ReplyDelete
  5. CUte baby!!

    Tell me more about the dry shampoo....

    Was coffee on the list?

    ReplyDelete