Thursday, December 30, 2010

Carsyn's First Christmas

Just wanted to share a few Christmas pics with you..








Doesn't Christmas and the whole holiday season seem to FLY by?? I'm so sorry I'm just now doing my Christmas recap!

Our attempts to sway family members from buying gifts for Carsyn proved futile and we are overwhelmed by everyone's generosity. Here are a few of Carsyn's favorites:





Oh boy..a snowsuit and Uggs...I can't wait to play in the snow!!




Christmas Eve we visited 3 different houses(Shane's aunts, my grandma's, and Shane's grandpa's). We were exhausted that night and crashed at my MIL & FIL's house. (If you remember last year their home burnt down right before Christmas.) It was so nice for them to be "home" for Christmas. My SIL and her husband also spent the night and it was so great to wake up to a WHITE Christmas morning with family. We loved having a house full of babysitters and I actually had time to prop my feet up in front of the fire and catch up with some gossip mags-Taylor & Jake- I had no clue....and Kim Z from RHOA pregnant--whoa!!



Thanks big sis and B for the house shoes ;)

Christmas Day we visited with my mom, dad,sister, BIL, and my favorite little guy..



He loves his tricycle!







I told mom and dad if our family grew any more they'd have to get a bigger mantle..



Carsyn did not forget her momma this Christmas either....though I think she might have had a little help from her daddy.




So how was your Christmas??

No comments:

Post a Comment