Friday, June 1, 2012

Spring Break

We took a little Spring Break trip back in April to Isle of Palms with my sister and Maddox. Two kids plus two adults was a little exhausting! Guess I'd better get used to that! Luckily my BIL was able to come down at the end of the week. We just love Isle of Palms and the whole Charleston area and the kiddos do too.



 
We did the normal Charleston things like Pineapple Fountain frolicking and King Street shopping. Of course we had our fair share of eating too. Fleet Landing is probably my sis's favorite but for some reason Barbara Jean's was at the top of my list this time!

Maddox is so sweet with his little cousin. He let her play with all of his beach toys and held her hand when she wanted him to. Love that little guy.

Can you tell Carsyn loves the beach?

Like, seriously, anyone want to loan us a beach house for the summer?

3 comments:

  1. Precious! I love how they are holding hands in the strollers. And that blue dress of yours.. Each time I see it I have dress envy.

    ReplyDelete