Saturday, June 16, 2012

Dear Pops

Dear pops, I am so lucky to have you for a dad!

Thank you for always being there for me.  For attending my boring tennis matches when I was in high school.  For cheering me on at basketball games when I rarely played and never scored.  For never being too tired to shoot hoops when you got home from working late.  For showing all of your buddies what a good little underground swimmer I was (though I think I nearly drowned showing off to make you proud)!  For cutting up my steak for dinner.

Thank you for teaching me the value of a dollar.  For telling me daily to never get above my raising.  For reminding me that these years are the best years of my life.  For showing me its never to late in life to follow your dream.  For teaching me that working hard often leads to great success.  For showing me the pride to be had in growing a garden. 


Thank you for being you- the best dad a girl could ask for.  I adore you pops!

No comments:

Post a Comment