Monday, September 5, 2011

Obsession.. The T Shirt Dress

I've always had a bit of a love affair with the T-shirt dress and lately I've been seeing them a little more often.

After spying this Express dress in a lot of magazines I decided to track it down... Well actually my expert shopping sister tracked it down for me..




For scary horizontal stripes it's actually not that hip widening.. I think.

Usually I don't wear much Lilly in the fall, but this season I happened to stop in the local store. Thank goodness because this little beauty caught my eye.






Seriously, it is so flattering on. I love both of these and think they go with flats or heels equally well. I can't wait to wear them with boots and a jacket come fall!

Do you love the t dress as much as me? What are you wearing now?


6 comments:

  1. looove that dress! i would even dare to pair it with leggings and boots as we get deeper and deeper into Fall! great picks! love them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that t-shirt dress! I am going to have to keep my eyes open for one like it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the t-shirt dress!!! You can totally rock it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of those dresses are SUPER cute and you look fab!!!

    Hope you guys are having a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete