Thursday, April 19, 2012

Lilly..and Mother's Day

I said I'd never dress like my daughter. I lied. I kind of started the tradition of Mother's Day matching dresses last year and giddily looked forward to shopping for some matching Lilly Pulitzer frocks for this Mother's Day a while back. Like so far back it didn't involve being nearly 7 months pregnant when it rolled around. Yikes.

Don't get me wrong, Lilly has many dresses flattering to expectant mommas like the Claire and the Cherry. Finding a matching infant dress proved to be a bit challenging, but sweet Kim at our local Lilly store helped me out. Here it is:

Mother's Day

Lilly Pulitzer dress
$198 - bloomingdales.com

Tory Burch sandals
£195 - harrods.com

Kendra Scott earrings
$58 - endless.com

Tiffany Co necklace
$950 - tiffany.com



Do you match your little one?

5 comments:

  1. Hold the phone - you're already 7 months pregnant?????? HOW???? Where does the time go?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love that you two are matching. I can't wait to match Avery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute dresses. You all will look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahh!!!!! i am doing this with kenley this year... starting our new tradition. how sweet!! xo

    ReplyDelete