Friday, March 30, 2012

Some fashion for Friday

I love Spring and Summer fashion! There's just something so wonderful about slipping on a sundress and sandals. The colors make me just as happy. Here's a few things I have my eye on:



Love this color!

Source: tibi.com via Jennifer on Pinterest



Natalie pinned this dress forever ago and thought it was the perfect pregnant gal dress and I couldn't agree more. If you see it on sale please let me know ;)

Here's a few recent purchases:



Kendra Scott earrings!! Thanks Shasta for the recommending them!



Lastly, Paige Union Skyline Ankle Peg Leg Maternity Jeans. Get them here.

Everyone told me to invest in a good pair of maternity jeans my last pregnancy and I could not find any that fit and flattered. I HATE that band thing. I tried 7s and I tried cheaper versions but in order for them to be comfortable they would be so big they would give me the saggy butt. These jeans are perfect. They have elastic panels on the sides, yet a plain button and zipper in the front like normal jeans-LOVE!

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving that TB bag! Hope you get a chance to come by and check out my new blog look! Have a great day darling! Kori xoxo

    www.blondeepisodes.com

    ReplyDelete