Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Calling All Tuna Lovers!

Its no secret I LOVE tuna...could live on spicy tuna roll and Subway tuna salad. I started making this tuna dip back in high school after a friend's mom and dad loaned me the recipe. I still think of her every time I make it.

Ingredients needed:



(of course any white wine will work...pregnant momma just didn't want to uncork a bottle for a few tablespoons)

The finished product:





(just wanted you to see the consistency)

Tuna Pate'
(5) slices of bacon
(2) 8 oz cream cheese
(2)7 oz canned tuna, drained (I prefer chunk light in water)
(2) tablespoon white wine
(1) tablespoon soy sauce
(2) tablespoon lemon juice
(1) tsp chopped dill
(2) tablespoon chopped parsley

Prepare bacon and crumble

Beat together next 6 ingredients.

Stir in parsley and bacon reserving some bacon to sprinkle on top

Serve with crackers of your choice

2 comments: