Monday, May 10, 2010

Its A Girl!!

What a relief to find out what our little one is going to be!! It was such a great day! Most of our family was able to make it to the ultrasound and gather anxiously around the monitor- It seemed like it took FOREVER for the ITS A GIRL news to be announced. There were a few tears (of joy) and a lot of laughter.



After the appointment we went to the local bookstore to buy a book for the little one. Shane had the idea to buy Dr Seuss Oh, the Places You'll Go...Its a favorite of ours and we both LOVE Dr Seuss. We then went to pick up a few more goodies...



Of course I had to stop by one of my favorite stores to see of they had anything for mommy.....


I know its not keeping with the pink theme, but I love Kentucky blue...Worlds Apart (www.worldsapartonline.com) in Lexington has the prettiest clothes!

Then we went to my favorite sushi restaurant where I enjoyed.......A nice big salad..(sigh)

Shane decided to cut grass when we got home so that gave me the perfect opportunity to whip up some pink brownies for him to take to work tomorrow.




Hoping for some rest tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment