Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Blackberry Cravings

So..believe it or not besides pickles and ice cream I am craving fruit!! I love watermelon and lately I have been craving blackberries-better yet blackberry cobbler (Shane's favorite)!! In keeping with the theme I found a recipe at Southern Living for spicy pork tenderloin with blackberry sauce. I served it with a spinach salad with fresh strawberries (another favorite).



It was yummy and I highly recommend it!

The blackberry cobbler was pretty good, but I just cannot beat my grandma...I think she has a secret she's not sharing!



I think this week I am finally feeling baby girl move around some :)
Its weird, but exciting!

I'm thinking I should celebrate Evan's advancement on DWTS with another piece of cobbler.....

3 comments:

  1. That salad looks delish! Love me some blackberries! Congrats on your bundle of joy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! For some reason fruit is a common pregnancy craving. I know I couldn't get enough fruit when I was pregnant with my oldest son.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUM! You just made me really want some blackberry cobbler!

    ReplyDelete