Sunday, May 16, 2010

Chick Flicks and Rotten Bananas

I just love weekends and this weekend I set out to tackle my mile long to do list and enjoy a few of my favorite chick flicks I've been wanting to watch for forever. Saturday was absolutely beautiful and I had accomplished taking Elvis to the vet and picking up some flowers before noon. My plan was to relax by the pool and do some cleaning and set out my flowers. Unfortunately I just don't have the energy I used to and the chores I had laid out completely exhausted me. I woke up this morning and couldn't raise my arms! After laying around all day I decided to venture out for a banana split, only to hear the girl behind the counter ask me if I still wanted one if the bananas were rotten. Hmmmm...think I'll pass. I'm sure I'll be dreaming of banana splits all night! I did get to watch a couple of my favorite movies this weekend and was pleasantly surprised Shane enjoyed them also.



I love this movie and the music! I was ready to go to Myrtle Beach after we watched it...or at least learn to shag.



What can I say about Cary Grant?? and I am still singing presto, presto, do your very best-o...

1 comment:

  1. OMGosh! I thought I was the only person that has seen SHAG =]
    I haven't watched it in about 6 years because it was on VHS. I have told my fiance about it over & over again, yet he's a typical guy that doesn't get excited over movies that his fiance tells him about ... lol

    ReplyDelete