Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Weekend Recap


We visited my sister and her family in Lexington on Friday. Carsyn was so excited over the ice because it resembled her of Frozen. I'm sure Lexington locals are not feeling the same.




I brought home sushi for me and W.. I could eat sushi all day every day. Too bad we don't have one close by.



We watched the Olympics all weekend. Figure skating is probably my favorite thing to watch. I'm hoping this girl brings home the gold.



I broke out this JCrew heart sweater for my church OOTD. Thanks for all that complimented on Insta!


We visited Granny and Papaw's on Sunday evening and Hank ate his weight in chocolate.







1 comment:

  1. I'm dying over Carsyn and the Frozen thing. Avery was doing that in our backyard all weekend too. The perfect winter for that movie to come out!

    ReplyDelete