Thursday, December 27, 2012

Decking the Halls and Making Spirits Bright

I cannot believe Christmas has come and gone again.  One of my favorite things to do this time of year is bake and I cannot believe baby girl was big enough to help me this year.

We made homemade fudge and I let her stir the pot:


We missed decorating cookies at church since Carsyn was sick, but we decorated some at home.  (Carsyn likes a little cookie with her sprinkles).


I think I'm probably the worst when it comes to keeping up with Carsyn and Hank's elf, Noodles, but she did make Carsyn a festive breakfast one morning.


Here's just a few pictures of the house.


This was definitely the ugliest tree I've ever bought, but I tried!!











6 comments:

  1. Your entry way looks great! I like all the smaller trees too:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fesive and fun! I love that you and Carsyn were able to bake together this year - I absolutely cannot wait for that. Hope you guys had a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your little trees! beautiful love the decorations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lordy but your daughter was clearly having the time of her life - that's a great tradition for her to be able to share with mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love when the little ones get big enough to help. I think it is way more better then. Love your house sweet girl & both ur little ones are getting so big...

    ReplyDelete
  6. What beautiful babies you have! I love when my 3 year old son can help me out and he enjoys it too! I LOVE your home. We have very similar tastes :) Newest follower :)

    www.cushybabyfamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete