Monday, March 14, 2011

Weekend Recap

Some weekends I love having nothing to do- this weekend was not one of them. I always feel guilty when I say I'm bored because that insinuates I have nothing to do, which could not be further from the truth as my to do list is a mile long. So to rephrase I guess I'll change my "boring" weekend to an "uneventful" weekend. Here's a recap:

Trip to Rite Aid to stock up on cheap wine and beauty supplies..(if you're new here I live in the sticks; translation no sephora, no liquor barn)




Trying out loreal mascara per this gal, who I think is makeup genius. Those Reese eggs are for the hubby..not me...no way ;)


Got baby dressed up even though we had no where to go..




Auntie keeps Carsyn in high fashion, don't you think?

And the highlight...




Mom brought me sushi from aqua for dinner!! -Thanks Mom!



How was your weekend? Do you prefer low key or bustling with activities?

2 comments:

  1. I can't get over all the cute outfits you have for Carsyn. To die for! Glad you had a relaxing weekend and some yummy sushi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you posted that pic of Carsyn. She just looks like a little doll!

    ReplyDelete