Thursday, September 30, 2010

A Few of My Favorite Things...

So, I have only been home with baby girl for a little over a week and I'm all ready to go back to work. (Of course lack of sleep has caused my brain to periodically shut down so dad would probably rather I stay home). Seriously, HSN is great! They have all kinds of crap that I do not need yet I find myself lusting over crystal candelabras. In between naps I peruse the latest burberry, juicy, cach cach, kellys kids, and le top (to name a few) offerings for baby girl on line. And speaking of on line shopping..momma cannot wait to go shopping for herself-well once I get rid of this post-partum belly jiggle. So, with all of that being said I would like to share a few of my favorite recent purchases.

Lancome Precious Cells & Oscillation Power Booster




I have the world's skimpiest eyelashes..and this helps. I bought both of them right before I had baby girl so I have not used them a lot, but so far I like what I see.

Burberry Diaper Bag



I have put a lot of thought into a diaper bag..do I need a large size, would I rather have one with more mobility...this, I decided was the one for me...thanks hubby ;)
Now, if only baby girl would grow into that beautiful dress!

MomAgenda



After hearing other bloggers rave about the momagenda I had my doubts, but they're right..best planner I've ever owned.

Last, but not least I can't resist adding a pic of baby girl snuggled in her favorite blanket...

1 comment:

  1. Carsyn looks so beautiful in that pic. I miss her terribly! I also love the diaper bag!

    ReplyDelete