Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Award




Does it count to win a blog award if it was given to you out of kindness by your SIL who likely knows most people do not find you interesting because all you do is talk about your unborn child who will be here in 11 days???? Sure, I say, that's what family is for, so thanks to Kristi at Kentucky Girl!

In following the criteria I am to share 5 things about myself.

1. I'm afraid of the dark
2. I have eaten at least 2 pieces of birthday cake a day since last Monday when the birthday celebrations in our household started...thus tacking onto the 25 lb mark I was hoping not to exceed by the end of the pregnancy (But pretty much well worth it if you ask me)
3. I watch soap operas....fine go ahead and judge...and LMN too..especially those Christmas movies
4. I loathe getting up early..still hoping its something I grow out of but not looking likely
5. My favorite meal is turkey and dressing...can't wait til Thanksgiving!

Name 5 bloggers I think are fantastic...

I Love You More Than
Carrots

Happiness Is...
Moments With the Mays
Ramblings of a Small Town Girl
Living life and loving it

So ladies you may participate if you'd like!

1 comment:

  1. I have nightmares about going over 25lbs! But I know it can be a very likely possibility and it won't be the end of the world even though it seems like it right now :-) And I can't wait for Thanksgiving to come either!

    Thank you so much for the award, too :-) I feel so special :-)

    ReplyDelete