Thursday, August 8, 2013

watercolor

We went back to Watercolor several weeks ago and despite baby boy coming down with strep mid week we had a great time.


We stayed at the same house as usual, laid on the beach all day, visited a few new and several old familiar places.







We ate ice cream with extra sprinkles..


We took strolls on the beach at night..



We let Rosie spoil us rotten..


We shopped at local boutiques..


We visited Baytowne Wharf and Carsyn and Hank had their first carousel ride (I think I enjoyed it more than them!)



We attempted pictures of happy loving siblings..


(And Failed.)

But managed a few grins for momma..



See you next year 30A!!


2 comments:

  1. So much fun! I love how girly Carsyn is! Seriously I wish KP would let me do ANYTHING with her hair besides throw a clippie in her bangs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! I wish it was time to go back already! We stayed in Sandestin this year as opposed to Rosemary and LOVED it. We went to the Wharf 4 nights I think. So EASY! NO TRAFFIC! Great for kids (and parents)! Loved it! Have y'all eaten at Tommy Bahamas there at that little mall outside of Sandestin? YOU SHOULD! It was by far the best meal of vacation! HANDS DOWN! Glad y'all had a good time despite the sickness!!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete