I'm linking up with Darci again for Five on Friday!
I'm so far behind... On blogging, on cleaning my messy house, on party planning.. Ahhh! Well they say you know what happens when you catch up right? Soooo, I'll just be happy to be alive and behind.
1. Chalkboard Sign-Speaking of party planning. Hanks first birthday party is tomorrow. I can think of a zillion things I should be doing. This little project still needs some finishing touches. And I'm not thrilled with the way it turned out. And, its my 4th one!! Chalkboard posters are hard y'all. Outsource that job!
2. Sangria. Ever since I had the sangria at Carrabas last week it's all I could think about. I googled copycat recipes and found one quite close. I posted my Saturday uniform last weekend on insta. Sangria and Lilly beach pants- I plan on making that tradition.
3. Swim Lesson Fail. I started Carsyn in swim lessons Monday. Our last day was Tuesday. Spending an hour in the pool with the Hankster on my hip while Carsyn cried "I want my mommy" to the swim instructor was no bueno. I think they were doing celebratory cannonballs on our way out of the parking lot. Maybe next year.
4. The Seussical. We took Carsyn and Maddox to the local theatre to see the Seussical Tuesday night. She just loved it so much, I really think (and hope) she'll be on that stage one day.
5. The sweatshirt. I'm kind of over summer already. It's rained and rained and rained. Getting the Fall Jcrew didn't help my mood. I need this stat.
Happy Friday!!! We're celebrating Hank's First Birthday tomorrow-I'll try to post a sneak peek over the weekend.