Monday, July 15, 2013

Beach Favs

Beach

Beach by jenhts featuring victoria secret

1.) VS Pink Cover up- I bought one in every color. Effortless, reasonably priced, and it covers my bum.  For some reason I can't find it online, but here's a similar look.

2.) Jacks-  The ultimate summer sandal.  Looks great with shorts, dresses, and even bikinis.

3.) Monogrammed Bikini- I was hesitant to jump aboard this train, but they're just too cute to resist.  This lady does awesome work, 

4.) Lilly Tote-  Essential for all your beach/pool goodies.

5.) VS After Sun Lotion- Smells delicious and super moisturizing.

6.) Naked Flushed Palette- Perfect summer glow!

7.) Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray- I recently tried this out and although it leaves my hair a little too frizzy when used alone the smell keeps me using a small amount in conjunction with their grooming creme.

8.) Leg Shine-  Not too glittery and a floral scent-A little goes a long way!

9.)  Sunscreen for the babes-duh.  I like to use a 50 on my face too.

10.)  YSL Rouge Volupte Shine- the creamiest long lasting lipstick I've found.

11.)  Sunnies- I'm longing for some new shades-specifically tortoise ones found here, here, and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment